Saturday, March 12, 2005



Okay, firstly..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, JVN- AND KIANWEI !!!

Secondly..


I LOVE MY GIRRRLS!! THEY ROCK!! THANKS!
-Fung, Wanyi, Xian, Jiesi, Angeline. Janice and Steph. Did I miss out anyoone?

And lastly..

I'm so very entertained by xiaxue's blog. The post abt the cab snatcher. Anw, I SUPPORT HER!!

=) =) =)

BIG SMILES TODAY.

All right, thanks to my girrrrls, I enjoyed myself very much today
.
Fung, Wanyi, Xian, Jiesi and Angeline treated me Billy Bombers. Awww. So sweet of them. Simply touched and of cos guilty lah. I've always thought that the birthday person should be the one treating the others. Anw, owe them one!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




AND YAR!! THE PRESENTS!! When I opened, I was like 0.0 OH MY GOD!

I got a notebook from Prints(the one at CityLink) and a cute Kaloo thing together with a bracelet.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This gives me 2 reasons to love my girrrls.

1. A notebook from Prints. A notebook from Prints. Hello, isnt that what I wanted? I've wished for? I've been wanting?? ARghh. Why are they so sweet??

be moThere's this saying which goes "It's the thought that counts." But! What can be more perfect for a gift to be of a expensive(monetarily) one and a thoughtful(sincerity) one?? They knew what I wanted. And they got for me. You see. Thus, I LOVE THEM!

2. Although Steph and Jan didnt make it for today's lunch, but their present made me loveee them to bits too. I love tt bracelet! It's like, aiyah just liike lor! Affinity. =x

muacks muacks muacks muacks muacks muacks muacks muacks muacks muacks muacks muacks muacks ~~

And thanks to those who remembered my birthday and wished me, either through msn or sms: Ryan, Wilson, Ivan, Carolyn, Jialing, Yanling, Jasmine, Jvn, Shyuan, Mel, Mama, Jaslynn, Allen, Azm, Robert, Toh Chen, Yonathon, Teng Lui, Shaun, Royce, Pinky, Darianne, Michelle, Huiqi, Glenn, 81139437(I still dont manage to find out who this is..) ...

AND TO MY DEAREST MUMMY & DADDY & KORKOR! They bought me a keyborad from Yamaha. Actually I wanted an iPod mini. But it's like kinda waste of money since I've already got an mp3 player. And that time when I went to Jan's place for the tennis game, I played with her keyboard and it's kinda fun. So I asked for one instead. It costs a bomb! (Ok lah for me maybe it's consider as quite ex le.) No matter what, loveeeeee them!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com















beautiful day, in bliss :) 9:26 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT